Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Cards - 2013

Since we just sent out our 2014 Christtmas cards yesterday, I thought I'd share our 2013 Christmas card design today. I'll share our 2014 card after its recipients get it sometime next week. 

We of course used some of our wedding photos for our Christmas card since it was only a few months after our August 2013 wedding.

Wedding Photos are all Melissa Joy Photography

Tiny prints has been our go-to site for creating cards - I love all of their options and styles of cards they offer each year. I decided on the "Our First Noel" design in "Blaze" for our first official Christmas card together and T approved as well! :)

Wedding Photos are all Melissa Joy Photography

We had so many favorite photos so I also chose to use some of our wedding photos for the back of the card. I upgraded to some fun silver envelopes and ordered matching return address labels too.

I'm so excited to share our 2014 card - Muggsy makes his debut and he is adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment