Monday, November 24, 2014

Booked!

 It's on the mister's bucket list to attend a Sunday round of every major golf tournament... and we knocked out two by attending the Sunday rounds of the US Open at Pinehurst and PGA Championship at Valhalla this year.

We've also been itching to get back to Europe so when I checked my email on the morning of Nov. 6 to discover some great news - that tickets to the 2015 British Open went on sale - I knew I had to jump on the opportunity to purchase them as the start to our #eurotrip2015 planning!


As of right now, our plan is to spend some time in the UK, then head over to Denmark since it will have been five years since I studied abroad in Copenhagen! 

Traveling is important to both of us and Europe will always hold a special place in our hearts since we got engaged in Zurich in 2012. Can't wait to keep planning and enjoy this trip next summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment