Friday, December 19, 2014

Favorite Recipes - Mini Chicken and Waffles

One of my favorite (and easy!) recipes to bring to a party is mini chicken and waffles. It's always a big hit with guests and super easy to make! I got the idea from this site, which I found through Pinterest. I like to keep things simple so I changed the steps a bit...

You'll need:
Frozen mini waffles (I use egos from HT)
Chicken nuggets (I pick up from Chick-fila)
Honey or Maple Syrup
Toothpicks
Herbs for garnish/savory flavor (I used thyme in the picture below)

Heat mini waffles, then place on a platter and top with chicken and secure with toothpick.

Next, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with herb to garnish. 

Done and done!


I usually cover with tin foil and keep in the oven at a low temperature until ready to take to a party or serve. Such an easy and fun idea - perfect for girls nights and parties throughout the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment