Monday, November 17, 2014

Muggsy update!

Muggsy has been in our family for a little under two months now and we are adjusting to our new lifestyle of pup-parents! We have certainly had to adjust our schedule - T is coming home at lunch to let him out and I'm adjusting my schedule (it is a little more flexible than T's) by working from home on Fridays or at the very least, working from home in the afternoons - We hope that this will be a little less rigid when Muggsy is around 6 months old and his bladder is fully grown. Gone are the days of carefree happy hours and after-work gym sessions - but I don't think we'd change anything in our lives! Here are a few pictures from early October...

My fave picture - adorable MM exhausted after his first set of shots

Morgan guys during Muggs first bath
Muggs in Taz's VOLs t-shirt

A friend suggested that we enroll our little guy in "Puppy Preschool" to help teach him basic commands and socialize him with other cute pups, ages 8 weeks to 6 months old. Since I have never had a puppy and knew I'd be doing most of the training at night (due to T's late work hours) I knew this was something we should check out and I am so glad that we did this - it's a big time commitment but I think what we've learned in the classes will absolutely help us in the long run! Muggsy is a pro at sit, park it (going to his crate) and slowing but surely learning down and come here. 
Sneak peak from our fall session with Melissa Joy Photography 

While I write on this cold and rainy Monday night, Muggsy is curled up next to me on the couch and is definitely on the way to becoming a lap-loving and cuddly pup. I have so many other pictures I want to share - but of course I'm having trouble downloading them from my macbook... so be on the lookout for another post with more pup pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment