Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Welcome!

I wanted to start this blog as a way to remember all of our adventures as we begin to build our lives together. I hope this blog will include topics like travel, culinary ventures and everyday happenings in our day to day lives and today seemed like a good day to start a blog of our lives since it's our 3 year dating anniversary. :) 

A little about us....
We both work in the corporate world for a large bank, on totally opposite ends of the spectrum. The hubs uses his finance degree everyday and I use my communication degree everyday - we have yet to cross paths in our careers but never say never! 

While the mister enjoys all things craft beer, playing and watching sports (more specifically, Tennessee sports and golf); I enjoy cooking, wine tastings and trying all sorts of classes at the gym. We both enjoy traveling, hosting get togethers and spending time with our family and friends. 

Melissa Joy Photography

So, Welcome! 

Welcome to our little spot on the Internet. I'm excited to get started and hope you are too! 

I'll leave with one of my favorite "getting started" quotes... 

"Today is your day
You're off to great places!
You're off and away"
From "Oh! The Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment